Rickie’s cod barandade fritters
What ingredients I need?
- - Demeade Cod Casa Santoña
- - 100 gr of buttermilk
- - 140 gr of flour
- - 1 liter of milk
- - garlic
- - olive oil
How do I prepare?
We have this recipe of cod fritters in two formats. The one that we bring here written, and in video so that you see of the hand of Richie how to prepare the best fritters of cod. Look here the video.
To the cookery! This time we unveil one of our most delicious secrets. Our super creamy cod fritters. And is that they are not properly fritters as they resemble the turn of the brandada.
- In the first place we decamate the cod with a lot of affection. We set it aside for later cooking.
- We brunoise our garlic cloves. In very small squares.
- We made a Roux with the butter and the flour. Cook until a small dough forms. If we do not cook it enough, it will taste like flour. In this case has a little more flour than normal to achieve the consistency we want. Add milk and stir slowly until thickened.
- To part with half fire fried the garlic in 20ml. Of oil and we incorporate before they get gold (We want to give flavor) the cod. We cook it for 5 minutes so that it is cooked with the liquid that loses the cod.
- Finally drain the water and mix with the béchamel.
- Remove and cool in refrigerator until the dough is moldable.
For the last part, the orly or tempura, we link you here with another of our cod recipes.