Octopus Brown Tempura
What ingredients I need?
- - (Español) Pulpo Casa Santoña
- - Fish and seafood (cod, octopus or anything you want)
- - Vegetables (brown and green pepper, zucchini or any vegetable you like)
- - 1 egg
- - 40 gr of wheat flour
- - 40 gr of starch
- - 10 gr of baking powder
- - 330 ml of Olañeta Brown Ale Beer
- - soy sauce, white wine and sugar
How do I prepare?
If you like food coat in batter but you thing it’s heavy and greasy, tempura is your best choice. It’s one of the best starters you could cook because it’s always vegetables, fish or seafood ¡healthy and delicious!
In our today’s recipe, we are going to use a very special beer, the Olateña Brown Ale.
Start cutting the vegetables, fish and seafood in one-bite pieces. Then, mix de dry ingredientes (flour, starch, baking powder and a pinch of salt). With the dry ingredientes mixed, add the beer and the egg and mix again.
To prepare the tempura sauce, mix in a low heat the same amount of soy sauce, white wine and disolve the sugar.
To finish, coat the vegetables, fish and seafood in the batter and deep fry in a medium high heat. Serve and eat at the moment.